Solar Energy In The Bay Area By 2050
Global Warming and Climate Change are on the rise; but so is solar energy in the Bay Area. These are the issues which cannot be neglected anymore. Humans have been utilizing natural resources, setting up factories, and industries for over 100 years, not caring about the harmful effects of environmental pollution.
Paying more on your utility bill than you want? Zero it out Here.
Over the years many forms of pollution have weakened the ozone layer, resulting in Global Warming and Climate Change. It’s about time we realize and take productive measures to ensure the safety of our planet and human race. To serve this purpose, we need to make use of renewable energies in our daily activities as much as possible; this will streamline solar energy in the Bay Area. There are many different forms of reusable energy. Solar energy is the most effective and abundant in nature. It is the conversion of sunlight into energy from the sun using solar panels to convert that energy into usable electricity.
Solar energy in the Bay Area is on the rise and to help you go solar, we at Fidelity Home Energy are here to help. Fidelity Home Energy is a San Leandro Solar Company that aims to improve Bay Area’s Energy Efficiency. This post consists of the most prominent reasons why YOU should go SOLAR! They are:
- No Utility/Electricity Bill to Pay: Going Solar can change your monthly budget completely; instantly. Once you have Solar panels installed to provide you FREE electricity 24 hours a day, every day, you won’t have to pay a single dime to the Utility company. Your Utility costs will decrease as low as $0.
- Solar Energy on the RISE: The trend of going Solar is rising day by day, all around the world. It is predicted that by 2050 solar energy will be the energy source for over 25% of the world. Imagine how much this would help reduce the Climate Change.
- 30% Federal Tax Credit: The IRS gives you a tax credit based on 30% of the net cost of your solar installation, with the net cost being the amount you invested for your system. What does this mean? Let’s take an example; if you paid $30,000 for solar installation, the IRS will give you a 30% tax credit in the amount of $9,000 which is 30% of $30,000.
- More Reasons to GO SOLAR: Instant Home Equity. A recent study from the Appraisal Institute suggest that the selling price of homes increased by $20.73 for every $1 decrease in ANNUAL utility bills. Another reason being the No Property Tax reassessments. The final reason is the elimination of your electricity bill forever, even if the rates go up, yours will always stay fixed!
So, are you READY TO GO SOLAR? Contact us NOW!
Become A Neighborhood Icon Today
San Leandro Solar Company – Fidelity Home Energy Launches Neighborhood Ambassador Promotion
Are you looking to go Solar? Looking to get a substantial portion of any energy efficient home improvement covered and make some extra cash on the side? Fidelity Home Energy is a tier 1 San Leandro solar company; we can help!
Fidelity Home Energy is a San Leandro Solar Company here in the Bay Area that provides efficient and cost-effective solar energy solutions.
For the purpose of providing more than just energy solutions to our customers, we have started our Neighborhood Ambassador Promotion. Through this program, you will not only get our Solar Energy solutions but will also be covered for a substantial portion of those energy efficient home improvements.
But there is a catch…
All you need to do is advertise our services as a San Leandro solar company in a few simple forms:
- A Sign in the Front Yard: Once you get our services, you can put our sign on your front yard for the passersby to see your easy and simple advertisement.
- A Sign in the Window: You can even put a sign in your Window too, or somewhere else, somewhere where people would be able to see your advertisement.
- Submit a Testimonial on Facebook: Facebook being a hub for tons of people can be a great place for you to advertise by submitting your testimonial on our page.
- Submit Before and After Pictures on Facebook: If not a testimonial, then you can submit before and after pictures, showing the changes of your home from beginning to end.
Whatever the means, once you start advertising our services, we will then place you in our neighborhood showcase where you will be presented as a Neighborhood Ambassador. From there , whenever someone in your area gets an energy efficient improvement or GOES SOLAR due to your advertising, we will pay you $500.
YES, WE TRACK EVERYTHING!
You want to get some extra cash flow that pays for the system to line your pockets month after month? Simple as pie! As a Neighborhood Ambassador the return on investment will pay for the system, alone!
Now, to get our services and become a Neighborhood Ambassador in the future, follow these simple steps:
- Call our Fidelity Home Energy Rep – 1-877-765-2711 ( Don’t 4 get to say how you found us)
- Set an appointment to receive your complimentary energy analysis instantly saving you 15-20% off your future utility bills.
- An energy specialist will walk you through each step of the home energy improvement process and provide a complete live demonstration on any energy efficient product you choose.
Let’s together protect our environment by contributing to the green movement and eliminating our carbon footprint.
Go Solar. Love Earth.
You may be under the impression that installing solar panels is an easy thing to do in a weekend. However, unless you’re an electrician that isn’t afraid of heights or of handling heavy loads on a steep roof, you may want to reconsider. Here are just a few good reasons the average homeowner should hire a professional solar installer rather than doing it themselves.
Professional electricians have a healthy respect for the power of electricity with good reason. Although harvesting solar energy with the aid of solar panels is pretty straight-forward, at some point you’re going to have to tap into your existing power supply. If you’re not an experienced, licensed electrician, you could make serious mistakes that are costly to both life and property.
As attractive as it may sound, inviting your uncle, a few friends and a case of beer over to crawl around on a hot roof is an accident waiting to happen. Chances are, none of you are that experienced at working on the roof and with a ladder. It simply isn’t worth the risk. Hiring trained solar installers to do the job safely is a bargain at most any price.
Tools And Parts
You may well be the do-it-yourself kind of person, ready to tackle most any kind of project around the house. Kudos to you and your DIY ingenuity. However, you are also the type that knows when they are about to get in over their head. Although mounting a solar installation on your roof may seem on the surface like an easy task, make no mistake that it involves more than a sturdy ladder and a few screws. A professional installer has all the specialized tools and additional parts needed to get the job done right.
Experience and Training
Certified and Trained solar installers make the job look easy because they have undergone extensive training and all the passed certifications necessary in the state of California. Additionally, they have experience with many different types of roof and mounting situations. The reality is, you’re not going to be able to manage the job as easily or quickly as a pro can.
If you’re considering solar panels for your home or business, contact us. Our professional solar installers are trained and experienced in every aspect of the installation. You’ll get the peace-of-mind knowing that when the job is done, you’ll be able to show off your brand new working solar installation and everybody will still be safe.