Price Match Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
At Fidelity Home Energy, Inc. (“Fidelity”, “our”, “we”), we offer our customers the best solar energy equipment and customer service at the best price, guaranteed! Beginning May 11, 2015, Fidelity will match all local competitor prices offering comparable equipment, output, warranties and services that are made to a customer in writing within fourteen (14) days of installation of their solar panel system by Fidelity.
(Certain terms and conditions do apply. See details about the Price Match Guarantee below).
- Anytime after May 11, 2015, where a customer signs a sales contract with Fidelity for purchase and installation of one of its solar energy systems, the customer may, within fourteen (14) days, present Fidelity with a competitor’s written estimate offering to provide comparable equipment, output, warranties and services to customer at a price lower than the one agreed upon between customer and Fidelity. Upon review of the written estimate, Fidelity will match the competitor’s price.
- In order to qualify for the Price Match Guarantee, the competitor must be a Better Business Bureau accredited company. The competitor’s quote must also be in writing and include enough details about the equipment and services offered to enable Fidelity to determine its eligibility for the Price Match Guarantee. At minimum, to be eligible for the Price Match Guarantee, the estimate must show that the competitor’s:
- Solar arrays (panels) are equal to, or have a greater efficiency rating than those being offered to customer by Fidelity;
- Warranty must be of equal or greater value and length than the equipment and service warranties offered by Fidelity;
- Solar energy equipment installation must include in-house installation, and none of the work conducted by sub-contracted labor;
- Solar energy system must include a performance guarantee of equal or greater coverage than Fidelity’s Performance Guarantee;
- Quoted solar energy system is based on competitor’s in-home assessment or site survey;
- Direct current inverter must be of equal or greater value and include monitoring of solar energy system;
- Direct current inverters must be of the same type (i.e. Centralized, Micro)
*Financing fees and rates are not considered part of the Price Match Guarantee.