With Over 50 Manufacturers…How Do You Choose the System that is Right for You?
For over a century, the Coleman® name has been a trusted icon in America. Known for rugged dependability and tremendous value, Coleman’s products stand the test of time. This heritage of quality and durability is crafted into every Coleman® HVAC system that is built according to strict tolerances and rigorous testing. Coleman® HVAC is proud to continue the enduring legacy by providing long-lasting comfort you can count on.
Why Coleman® HVAC?
The Quality of the Equipment. Coleman is built to last!
- Rigorously tested under extreme conditions
- Made in America
- Quality, performance, reliability, and efficiency
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- Industry leader with best-in-class features
The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
- SEER is an efficiency rating. The higher the SEER the more you will save
- A system that is rated at 16 SEER means it produces 16 BTUs of cooling per watt-hour
The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Measures average efficiency of furnaces
- The higher the AFUE, the more efficient the furnace
Coleman high-efficiency systems are labeled ENERGY STAR® to identify that they are at least 15% more efficient than standard products
Award Winning Products MADE IN AMERICA
- Consumers Digest Best Buy Award
- Home Builder Executive Silver Innovation Award
- ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient Designations 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016