- First our Project Engineer will come to your home to design
a system, determine equipment location and engineering.
- Our project engineer will review the system and components
with you and scope of your project.
- Our team will then apply for all permits and receive approvals.
- Your project engineer will then confirm a good installation
date for you.
- Upon arrival, our trained installation crew will introduce themselves, review the installation process and begin
- Once installation is complete, generally in one day, your system is initially tested for optimal performance.
- Your city inspector is then notified to conduct a final inspection.
You can count on a worry-free installation with Fidelity Home Energy!