WeatherLock® Flex Flexible Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier provides excellent roof deck protection against water infiltration resulting from the freeze/thaw cycle, wind-driven rains and normal water flow around eaves, rakes, valleys, vents, chimneys and skylights.
Engineered for asphalt shingles, wood shakes and quarry slate roof assemblies, WeatherLock® Flex also offers:
- High performance – Flexible and pliable poly surface and modified asphalt combine to adhere around irregular shapes, inside corners and at sharp angles, even in cold-weather applications to 40ºF
- Added protection – Acts as a waterproof barrier in the most vulnerable sections of the roof, such as valleys and other roof penetrations, to create a second line of defense. For optimal protection, apply to entire roof deck on 2:12 to 4:12 pitch roofs*
- Aggressive self-adhesive – Exceeds adhesion performance requirements to help prevent water migration
- Slip-resistant surface – For excellent traction and safe installation
- Seals tight around nails – Modified asphalt construction for a tight seal around nails to prevent water penetration