SolarWorld Solar Panels: American Manufactured to the Highest Quality Standards
SolarWorld technologies are different. Their commitment to quality powers the success of your home solar systems and is why their solar panels have consistently produced clean energy for at least 25 years—even in the harshest weather conditions.
Your solar investment is only as good as a solar system’s ability to produce energy. Fidelity Home Energy makes achieving maximum energy output through our obsessive attention to detail.
Every SolarWorld solar panel undergoes stringent quality checks throughout the manufacturing process. Each panel is flash-test then plus-sort, which is a fancy way of saying everything is done to deliver more power to you.
Here are just a few of the numerous tests that the SolarWorld solar panel testing lab conducts:
- Salt mist spray for coastal areas
- Snow and wind load testing
- Hail impact tests
- Corrosion tests
They have been ISO 9001 certified for more than 10 years, have never had a product recalled and guarantee the performance of our solar panels for at least 25 years.
SolarEdge Single Phase Solar Inverters
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
Single Phase Inverter Feature Highlights
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway, Cellular)
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
SolarEdge Monitoring Platform
The cloud based SolarEdge monitoring platform provides enhanced PV performance monitoring and yield assurance through immediate fault detection and alerts at module level, string level and system level.
No hardware or wiring is required to transmit data from the power optimizers to the inverter: the monitoring sensors and transmitters are built into the SolarEdge power optimizer and solar inverter, and measurement data is transmitted over the regular power lines.